Thursday 6 November 2014

First of many essays

I have finally finished my first essay, although it is meaningless as it is my first term, Id like to think that it is to a high standard. 

Well that was until I asked my friend who shall remain nameless, (but it rhymes with chalice) to check over the spelling and grammar, as she is studying English literature. 

Well after about 20 minutes of her reading the essay, I have turned her into a shrivelling wreck who has now denounced english as a form of language.


I didn't think it was that bad, it made sense to me, it even made sense to my dyslexia tutor, but I now think she was just being nice. 

Which leads me to think how the idea of writing long text to show arguments is out dated! How many people on Jeremy Kyle having written essays ? But they still seem to be good at arguing. 

I will end it here as my friend has started to burn copies of pride and prejudice in protest of my destruction of the english language.

The comic has no reference, I just thought it was funny. 

Please share


No comments:

Post a Comment