Tuesday 17 February 2015

OH THE HUMANITY

I have come to the conclusion that first world problems are awful, little things that just make living in a safe world just awful.

I should probably put a disclaimer at the start, but I'm not going to as I hope you realise this is humour.


  • My first one is when you have fancy bread which looks really nice, and is described the best bread for toasting, but its to big for the toaster and you have accurately rotate the bread around, and no matter how hard you try it will always be burnt on one side.
  • Going for a poo and forgetting your phone, or a magazine and you end up reading the in and air freshener.
  • When the only person who likes you whitty Facebook post is your mum.

  • Wanting to complain in a restaurant but you don't want to make a scene, so when the waiter/Waitress asks how your food is you go "yea its great thanks" even though it tastes like arse.
  • When having to reset the Sky Box and it takes what feels like a life time. 
  • The sheer panic you feel when you have to prioritize what stays open on your phone when your battery is at 5%, it really is Sophie's choice.
  • Wanting to buy a neck pillow in an airport, but you know it will make you look like a dick.
I could list off more but I need the loo and my phone is on 5%

No comments:

Post a Comment