Wednesday 18 February 2015

Warning this contains words

This post will be more of a rant than anything else, I have long gone with the idea of, you cant argue with stupid people. Stupid people can not be reasoned with, they can't listen to reason. They are the type of people for which ladder training was invented for.

Most people who know me well will know that if I think someone is being stupid, I have a very hard problem of hiding my distaste in peoples stupidity.

I grew up near the church where Charles Darwin got married, I feel that the rule of natural selection should be used now more than ever to keep tabs on our ever increasing population.

In developed countries like ours we have education systems which many lesser states strive to achieve. So maybe the problem of a ever increasing stupid gene pool would be to get rid of all stupid warning signs which litter our lives. Allows natural selection to truly take hold. 



Do you really need a sign on a pack of peanuts saying "warning may contain nuts"?. Which fuck up thought "you know I have a nut allergy, but I'm almost certain that peanuts aren't nuts".

Or warning signs on films, who watches a film with the name saw and thinks its going to be about sodding puppies. How about before parents have ago at game developers about awful games corrupting their beautiful children's minds, they, you know not let their 11 year old play on a game with an 18 sticker, but that's a rant for another time.

Signs that say hot tap, when its above a hot tap? Or signs that read risk of drowning next to a fucking river! This would get rid of the Jeremy Kyle generation of fuck ups quite quickly, and it would all be their own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment